That is one of the greatest films I've seen so far in my life, especially for being an animated Christian film about Jesus.
Well, here's some reasons I like it:
1. Different perspective - it's told though a very minor character -- not telling because that gives it away -- and only for some parts of the film. It's mostly third person.
2. Animation - it's primarily told with stop-motion, but it goes in and out of traditional, hand drawn animation as well.
3. Emotion - this film will touch your heart. The way the people of the film, whether be the disciples, Jesus, John the Baptist, or anyone else, they [animators] really capture emotion well though these people.
4. Made by the same people who brought Testament: The Bible in Animation. That's a good enough reason.
5. The voice of Jesus is Ralph Fiennes--who voiced Rameses in The Prince of Egypt and...doesn't he act as Voldemort from Harry Potter? *I'm not good at some of this; bear with me please. Otherwise, he did a fantastic job in the film, too.
6. That, and all the characters actually look like Middle Eastern Israelites as they literally were.
I recommend this film. Seriously. Do watch it when you can: [link]